We offer various programs based on loyalty ofand channel partners as well as their, contribution in establishing our brands at end user level.
The dealers are trained to sell specific productsoffer solutions to solve the specific problems of the farmers in a given crop. Dealers are also trained & educated of the benefits offered by the recommended brand in a specific crop against a specific problem or pest. To monitor the dealers fulfilling the above assigned job diligently, Evyol has commissioned a project of mystery shopping.
A disguised farmer will visit the Dealer shop and ask for a solution to a specified problem in the specified crop - to find out the Dealers’ response on:
- Product being advised
- Benefit that the product offers
If Dealer’s responds correctly by offering right brand to the Mystery shopper, Mystery shopper will pretend that he does not know about the recommended brand as has never used it thus wants to know more about the brand. At this point the dealer should reinforce his advice by telling one or more of the brand’s benefits. When he does so i.e., recommendsi.e. recommends the right brand and narratestells the realright benefits (at least two USP’s) of the brand offers, he qualifies for a reward and shall receive a loyalty cheque, and copy of the same is being retained for office record. In case of any conflict, dealer can present his copy to respective AL to claim the reawrd.If the Dealer fails to recommends the company specified brand or does not support his right advice with an appropriate key benefit, he will be informed on the spot by Mystery shopper that he did not succeed this time and should try to get a loyalty reward in next rounds
Mystery shopper will also note down; Which brands (relating to the target crop) are displayed and which ones are not. Which POS of these brands were on display along with quality of display.
FRP: Mystery shopper would ask track the price asked for of the specific brand offered
Once qualified, dealer gets 0.5 % incentive against the sale of that specific quarter and a C/N of the 0.5% amount is credited in his ledger,
KAF members of Kanzo Ag are a chain of strong relation between Kanzo Ag and farmers. While KAF members provide a affective effective solutions to farmers, that’s way why Kanzo Ag was initiated Flap (field level activity participation) in 2013 to increase the awareness of KAF members. KAF is a key link between company and farmer catering farmer’s need for the new solutions. FLAP project has been initiated to get the KAF dealers involved in field level activities to better understand the brand.
Flap's basic objective
- Awareness of Kanzo Ag brand to the KAF members.
- Complete guldens guidelines to the farmers through KAF members.To educate the farmers to better handle the queries at KAF level (at first point of contact)
- KAF member will participate in three farmer meetings, three Demonstration plots and three field days of everyeach crops which is cultivated in a his area.
- KAF member will provide the list of 10 farmers list for everyeach crop to be considered his contact growers crop which is cultivated in his respective area-
- The farmers thosefarmers whose names will are included in the list-KAF Contact growers Criteria
- Minimum acreage >20 acres/grower
- KAF contact grower would use KAg respective crop spray progar on 50% of the total cultivated area of that specific crop
- Company will verify the Lists (KAF members provided listscontact growers lists against the criteria ) through third party.
Provided any KAF dealers meets the Flap criteria and verification from third party the Flap incentive of 1% will be awarded on the sale on that specific crop. - Detailed split of 1% of incentive is as follows.